my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 28, 2007

we're flying back for the summer!

As the subject goes, Franny and I will be flying back home for the summer. We both were granted the GSAS Summer Research Fellowships we applied to last January. Of course we indicated that our topics of study will involve us having to go gather data back in Manila. Hehehe! In case you are wondering, my topic will be relating development and corruption while Franny's paper will discuss microinsurance.

What we just don't know yet would be the exact details when we will fly out. Right now, I'm waiting to hear word whether my application for an internship this summer was accepted. If it works out, then I'll be back in Manila first week of May already and be back in New York by May 31. I really want to get this internship, it's something I would love to get into, please pray that I do get it! Franny, on the other hand, will fly out to Manila near the end of May since she still has classes to finish.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home