my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 27, 2007

something I haven't done for sometime...

Here's something I haven't done for a long time now - a survey!!! I'm sure most of you know how it works, copy the whole thing, then change the answers to fit who you are, blah blah.

1. FIRST NAME?
Manuel Elias

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Manuel is the same name as my dad, who also got it from his dad..., the Elias was included so that I wouldn't need to put a "III" since my dad already has junior as his suffix.

3. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Not anytime recently. I can't remember having a good cry for sometime now.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Personally, I like my handwriting. I know I write surprisingly small for someone my size. But it's legible and my notes are very neat.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Lunch meat? Hmm... back in college, it was always siomai with 2 cups of rice! Now, a nice meal of beef curry with rice at Curry in a Hurry will always hit the right spot!

6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No kids yet. Though we plan to have a few kids of our own in the near future.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would think I'd be friends with myself.

8. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Since I wanted to be accurate with this survey, I asked a few people and I got various answers. I guess the best answer would be what my friend niko said - Put another way, I'm potentially more sarcastic than you, thus you don't seem all that sarcastic to me. But coversely, Karla's less sarcastic than you, hence you seem markedly sarcastic to her

9. YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Never needed to take them out.

10. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Haven't tried, but I would to. Almost did it when I was in Singapore.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Special K with strawberries. There was a time that I was able to eat it as breakfast, lunch and dinner for almost a month.

12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yeah, I think you sort of damage the shoe when you don't.

13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I'd like to think that I am.

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Strawberry ice cream, especially when it was strawberry chunks.

15. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their clothes, what it says about them.

16. RED OR PINK?
Red

17. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Hmm... I go through times where I am extremely lazy.

18. HIGHWAY OR BYWAY?
Highways.

19. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Well I'm not really sending it out, I'm just posting it, so if you want to email me your own answers that would be nice.

20. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING?
Dark blue basketball shorts and just my house slippers.

21. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A nice meatball hero!

22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
From Music & Lyrics, Hugh Grant's - Dance with Me Tonight .

23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Maybe, if we were talking about the standard 8 color box, I'd be blue.

24. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Burberry perfume.

25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Elitza, confirming whether we'd still be playing tennis.

27. FAVORITE DRINK?
Non-alcoholic : Orange Juice. Alcoholic : Rum & Coke

28. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Back in Manila, it used to be basketball but after moving here, it has to be american football.

29. HAIR COLOR?
Black

30. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nopes, my eyesight isn't that bad yet.

32. FAVORITE FOOD?
Franny's cooking! Manang Maria's baked spaghetti, beef curry (from curry in a hurry),

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings.

34. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED:
At the cinemas - Music & Lyrics, on Dvd - Pirates of the Carribean 2

35. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White

36. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Hard choice, I guess I'll choose winter. You can always put on more layers to keep warm. And it's much more picturesque.

37. HUGS OR KISSES?
I like both, but having to choose one, I'll go with a hug. A great hug can really uplift you.

38. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Hmm... bananas

39. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea whatsoever, whoever has time.

40. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Again no idea.

41. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Current project is to finish reading Dante's Inferno as well as the 2 other books that follow it. Lately, I've been reading journal articles related to my dissertation.

42. DO YOU HAVE A SECRET EMAIL BUDDY?
nopes. I have different accounts for separate groups but not really a secret mail buddy.

43. NUMBER OF FRIENDS YOU TELL EVERYTHING TO?
everything? Franny!

44. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A stack of poker chips, it makes too much noise when I shuffle them directly on my study table.

45.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Last night, hmmm... a few recorded episodes of jeopardy.

46. FAVORITE SOUND ?
Hmm... I really don't know.

47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

48. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I guess when I moved to the US for the first time, though I now consider here to be my home.

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can cross-stitch and have been able to finish numerous projects already.

50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Gainesville, Florida

51 WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone's answer will be great!

--------------------

Supposedly this will tell you about your personality...

N: Dead sexy.
O: Best in bed.
E: Good kisser.
L: Loved by everyone.

KEY:
A: Likes to drink.
B: Likes people
C: Is wild and crazy.
D: Has one of the best personalities ever.
E: Good kisser.
F: People adore you.
G: Never let people tell you what to do.
H: Have a very good personality and looks.
I: Loyal to those you love. Loves everyone.
J: Lives life for fun.
K: Really silly.
L: Loved by everyone
M: Makes dating fun
N: Dead sexy.
O: Best in bed.
P: Popular with all types of people.
Q: A hypocrite.
R: Fuckin crazy
S: Easy to fall in love with
T: Loyal to those you love.
U: Really like to chill.
V: Not judgemental.
W: Very broad minded.
X: Never let people tell you what to do.
Y: One of the best bf/gf no one could ask for.
Z: Always ready.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home