my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 6, 2007

working on my multiply site...

As the title goes, I've been working on my multiply site the past few days. I've had an account with them for sometime now, but it's only now that I've really tapped into all the things that one can do with it. It really is a convenience to have all your blog, photos and videos all in one nice site.

I've been debating whether to make that my primary site. One of my issues is that I won't be able to transfer all of the old entries that I've written. I could do it all manually, which would be a pain. But I guess the benefits of multiply does make the switch a sensible one.

So I guess that's what this entry is for, to tell those who do frequent my blog that I will be using my multiply site as my primary site. I will still keep this account of mine still active since multiply has the feature of cross-posting entries. The only difference is that you won't have access to any pics or videos I upload.

I guess I'll just have to make a note and make a link to my multiply site on the sidebar of my blog.

here is the address (as well as link) to my multiply site -> http://noelmnh.multiply.com

I would recommend signing up and take advantage of what you can do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home