my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 25, 2007

parokya ni edgar & bamboo...

Franny and I had just come back from their concert here in Queens, NY. It was such a wonderful performance. Too bad we didn't bring our camera! It was just nice being able to hear them perform classic favorites such as Halaga, Don't Touch my Birdie and Inuman Na. Too bad a few in the crowd had to ruin the atmosphere by getting into a fistfight in the middle of the performance.

Well I guess whenever there is a mosh pit, plus continuous drinking of alcohol, it could lead to a few issues between the participants.

Bamboo also performed, they performed very well and their drummer is awesome. Though I don't know much of their songs since I think they became famous when I was already here in the US. Parokya ni Edgar mentioned that they are coming back again in June or July to perform. We're looking forward to watching them again, but that's if we are here in NY since we might, just might, fly back home to manila for the summer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home