my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 5, 2007

monday weigh-in

It's been over a month already since I've last posted a monday weigh-in. The whole month of February was a rough one with regards to my health. For most of the month, I either had the flu, a bad cough or the sniffles, and sometimes a combination of the three. I've finally regained my health and decided to hit the gym again.

If I remember correctly, I last weighed in at 261lbs (this was taken during my trip to florida). One of my resolutions for the year would be to get my weight done to 230lbs. I was almost there a year and a half ago, when I was able to bring myself down to 235lbs already. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to maintain it and I gained a substantial amount of weight afterwards.

But this year, I plan to be serious about the whole thing. It also helps to have as an incentive Ate Nerrie's wedding this coming August. I need to make sure that I still fit into my suit. I have no intention of buying a new suit.

current weight : 252lbs
target weight : 230lbs or below

Hopefully, I can make progress every week. I really need to get back to the routine that was effective for me before.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home