my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 10, 2007

busy weekend... part one

It's been a pretty busy weekend for me and franny. Had a nice get-together with friends last friday to celebrate jonner's birthday. It was a bit of an impromptu get-together, just a few quick phonecalls and we were there to just relax (that also says something with us graduate students, friday night and no plans of going out to bars). hehehe! Given that it was a friday, no meat was served, we just ended enjoying leanne's mushroom lasagna, as well as various kinds of cheese with crackers and wine. I'm more of a mozzarella or cheddar cheese kind of guy, not much into the other types. Of course, no birthday would be complete without a birthday cake, which was provided by leanne.

Cheese!!!
jonner slicing his chocolate cake!

At some point though we craved for more food so we had to order some more chow from the nearby mexican restaurant. Of course, I had to make fun of the nice round containers. And as is usually the case, we end the night just playing a few rounds of mah-jong.

goofing around with the containers!
may quorom!
That was just last friday, saturday was much more interesting...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home