my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 19, 2007

monday weigh-in...

Finally got back to the gym! Played some basketball with the undergrads. At least I wasn't a total embarassment since I was able to keep up and run up and down the courts with them. Much better than the last time I played I was panting after one run up and down.

As is the case, after I was done, I did a weigh-in and was pleasantly surprised that I made some improvement.

past weight: 252lbs
current weight : 250lbs

I'm making some progress which is a good thing. Slowly but surely, I'll get to the goal I set.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, March 20, 2007 , Blogger Traveller said...

    naks naman! congrats bro. slowly but surely. Maybe you should try jogging. That's what I do nowadays (not that I need to lose weight). There's something about running thats,well... liberating. haha. goodluck with the losing more pounds, man!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, March 20, 2007 , Blogger barookie said...

    I'm not much of a jogger. Actually, I shouldn't be jogging that much yet cause I'm still pretty heavy and it really is stressful for my knees.

    Hopefully in a few months, I can jog again!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home