my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 21, 2007

another unlucky day at that lottery...

Today was another attempt on the part of Franny and I to get some tickets for Wicked through the lottery process they have. For those who are unaware, roughly 2 hours before the show they hold a lottery where one can win front row tickets for only $25. The regular price for those would be $110.25 so it's really such a steal! As was the case last time, we ended up walking away without said tickets. But our friend Karla was feeling lucky and she did hear her name called so she got to watch the show with her roommate Chilai.

Franny and I tried to check out some other plays but they didn't have any tickets available. If they did they were those that cost around $100 each which we weren't interested in. We ended up just watching a nice movie, Music & Lyrics. I really enjoyed it as well as the soundtrack of the movie. It was such a simple movie that really was enjoyable and not too cheesy. I just noticed that I really love the movies that Hugh Grant is in such as, Love Actually, Notting Hill, About a Boy, and even Mickey Blue Eyes. I just think that the characters he play are perfect for him. hehehe!

That was pretty much how our day was. Hopefully luck will be on our side the next time we go for the lottery.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home