my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 1, 2007

A birthday shout-out to all March celebrants!

Hello! I know I haven't been blogging as much, but whatever happens I will make sure that I greet all those celebrating their birthdays this month on the 1st day. May all those celebrating have a great time being with their loved ones. Nothing makes a birthday special than having friends and family with you.

2 - sophia h.
4 - jc j.
5 - marj s-c., leigh s-d.
6 - lolo vic
7 - ignacio h.
8 - tita tess
9 - jonner n.
10 - franz s.
15 - aaron-mark h.
16 - denise t.
19 - patrick m.
21 - philip a.
25 - raymund c.
29 - gerald e., mian b.
30 - jem u.

God bless to all of you. May you continue to enjoy the blessings that the Lord has showered on you all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home