my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

March 31, 2007

problems with my palm pilot...

I was updating my calendar in my palm desktop when I noticed a little problem. Actually not that serious a problem, just that all my reminders for people's birthdays were all a day ahead! For some reason, all birthday reminders I made from April all the way to November were ahead a day! I don't even know what could have caused it. It's just annoying since I had to manually restore the reminders to their correct date, one at a time.

Maybe it was caused by the early implementation of daylight savings. Whatever the reason, it's just an annoying thing I noticed and had to spend time fixing! Hopefully this coming fall, when we "fall back" I don't have to go through the trouble once again.

-------

If there is one thing I'm really happy with spring, its that Franny and I can play tennis again. We've played twice during this week, and it feels great being able to play again. I guess that's one benefit of living in florida, you can keep playing all year round. Something to consider when we decide where to settle down. Hehehe!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home