my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

April 7, 2007

A really random survey....

This is going to be one weird survey given the rules which are -->

Put your ipod on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense. You'll be surprised though.

NO CHEATING.

*How am I feeling today?
Jungle Boogie - Kool and the Gang

*Will I get far in life?
Every Breath You Take - the Police

*How do my friends see me?
Mama told me not to come - Tom Jones & the Stereophonics

*Where will I get married?
House of Love - Amy Grant finally one of the answers make sense!

*What is my best friend's theme song?
Prayer for Generosity marami siguro hinihingi best friend ko hahaha! labo!?!

*What is the story of my life?
Don't Tread of Me - Metallica more and more answers are starting to fit. hehehe!

*What was high school like?
I Don't Want to Talk About It - Everything but the Girl not really accurate, high school was a great time.

*What is the best thing about me?
Eastside Jam - Kenny G I do like the east coast better than the midwest and west coast.

*What was today like?
Larger than Life - Backstreet Boys what a reply to a simple question

*What is in store for this weekend?
Rock with You - Michael Jackson I guess it will be a good weekend then

*What song describes my parents?
A Sight for Sore Eyes - M People it happens to be one of my mom's fave songs

*How is my life going?
Kiss on my list - Hall & Oats

*What song will they play at my funeral?
Get Ready 4 This - 2 Unlimited I didn't know my funeral would also be a sporting event?!

*How does the world see me?
Innocence - Kenny G another Kenny G song? what are the odds? I could solve for it but I'm lazy. hehehe!

*Do people secretly lust after me?
No Ordinary Love - Jennifer Love Hewitt I guess that's why its lust and not love. hahaha!!!

*How can I make myself happy?
Tragedy - Bee Gees are you saying I delight in the misery of others???

*What should I do with my life?
Give It Up - K.C. & the Sunshine Band ummm.... sounds suicidal. rather ironic given its a fun song!

*Will I ever have children?
Don't Damn Me! - Guns N Roses

*What will you name them?
Hopelessly Addicted - the Corrs

*Who will you marry?
New York City - the Village People

*Do you have a gf/bf?
New Mother Nature/Verwirrung - Wolfgang

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home