my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

April 2, 2007

monday weigh-in and another survey!!!

Franny and I took advantage of the nice weather today. We played for over an hour, then I went off to the courts to play a few pick-up games with the undergrads. I was pretty impressed with myself cause I managed to play for over 2 hours and I was able to keep up with them. Though there were times that I would pace myself and take my time going down to the offensive end. Hehehe! At least I managed to play through it.

Of course going to the courts, means a weigh-in before I leave.

current weight : 247.5 lbs
previous weight : 250 lbs

Making progress! Hehehe!

-----000-----

And to break the monotony of just posting my weigh-in, let us include a survey!

70 Confessions grabbed from Karla who grabbed it from Maris

1.The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
right now, I want it to be from the place where I applied for an internship

2. When shopping at the grocery store..
i usually end up buying things which aren't on the list of things to buy, namely - candy like gummi bears!

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
i don't mind kissing franny again!

4. Do you take compliments well?
I would like to think that I do

5. Do you play Sudoku?
yes! I used to play online always, but not lately

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
yup yup! I know I'm pretty capable of taking care of myself.

7. Do you like nipple rings?
nopes

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I used to join camps to learn a new sport every summer when I was a kid.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
agawan base

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married what would do?
I'd turn them down.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I don't think so. I'm sure that it would lead to issues later on

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
who doesn't want to be pursued. I've pursued long enough already!

14. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment.
tired, sleepy and bored

15. Do any songs make you cry?
yes, but I can't remember what songs those would be

16. Are you continuing your education?
finishing up with my ph.d.

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I sure do!

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab?
Franny, and other important documents of mine

19. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Franny!

20. Who do you call the most?
Franny!

21. What is your favorite children's book?
I really didn't have one favorite.

22. What color are your eyes?
dark brown

23. How tall are you?
5'10"

24. Do you have a crush on 'Dave the Goofy Professor'?
I have no idea who "Dave" is

25. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Hmmm... I'm happy with my life, but I would curious to find out.

26. Any secret admirers?
I have no idea at all

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yup while in a mall in florida

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
was when I watched a Knicks game. That was in November last year, I think

29 Favorite ex?
ummm... none

30. Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
New York

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Hmm... I think it would be sleep especially on a nice cold night

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I'm not sure who I resemble more

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
I'm a quick shower taker. It takes me less than 10 minutes always.

36. Can you do splits?
Nopes, but the closest I was roughly an inch and a half away from doing a complete split!

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
If I answered this question a few days ago, it would be 300, but now its Blades of Glory

39. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
Had dinner with my family at my mom's apartment. Last time we all had dinner together was in 2002.

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
I never got to watch it

Hmm... we're missing a number #41, so its just 69 confessions!

42. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes, but I don't use it that much

44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No idea

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
C

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
When I was working, it would be around 4-5 hours, but nowadays I usually get 8-9 hours

48. Do you like care bears?
yes! I think I still have their movies in vhs somewhere in manila. hahaha!

49. What do you buy at the Movies?
Usually popcorn and a big soda!

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes! I love playing poker

51.Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes, I learned the hard way to always wear it. The scars above my eyes are a constant reminder

52. What do you wear to sleep?
boxer shorts and a basketball jersey

53. Anything big ever happen in your town?
something always happens here in new york

54. Is your hair straight or curly?
right now, I'm bald. But if I grow it out, it will be curly and wavy

55. Is your tongue pierced?
nopes

56. Do you like Liver and Onions?
No!!!

57.Have you ever been in love?
of course I have!

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
maybe it would be serious people, I'll take care of being funny!

59. Ever been to L.A.?
yes, that's where I first stayed when I moved to the US.

61. Do you visit goofyauctions.com daily?
Nopes. This is the first time I've heard of the site.

62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I just download, though I have bought some songs on Itunes as well

63. Do you hate chocolate?
Nopes, I like chocolate, but I'm not one who craves it.

64. What do/did you and your parents fight about the most?
The usual arguments between parents and their kids

65. Are you a gullible person?
nopes

66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No need, I think you need to be happy with yourself before you can make other people happy.

67. If u could have any job what would it be?
I'd love to run my business in Manila as well as teach part-time in a University

68. Are you easy to get along with?
I would like to think that I'm sociable and that I don't rub people the wrong way

69. What is your favorite time of day?
past midnight, things usually really quiet down at that time.

70. Are you a generally happy person?
Yup yup! I think I'm an optimist!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home