my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

January 24, 2007

a few more visitors...

It's been a nice few weeks since Franny and I got back from Florida. We had a few visitors in town, Ron, my dad and my brother which of course meant us going around town and me taking pictures. Also had a quick weekend trip to Nashville which was very pleasant. I'll talk about that trip in another entry.

Pretty much we just walked around town while Ron was in town. Luckily for us, the weather was perfect for us to just walk around and enjoy the sights of the city. I also got to meet another friend of Franny's from high school who's working here in the city.

Not much else to say. Hope the trip helped you greatly in making your decision Ron!

at the M&M store in times square

at the mall in central park

on our way home on the 4

another pic of the mall, i just love this area of the park

on our way to ikea!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home