my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 21, 2006

a birthday dinner for Richard!

It was my birthday yesterday, I'm 27 years young!

My mom flew in last thursday from Florida to spend the weekend with me and Franny. It was a nice surprise to have my mom here to spend some time with us. We really had nothing planned for my birthday except for a dinner with friends and family.

We ate at Pasquale's here in Little Italy in the Bronx. We had a lot of fun, just chatting with each other and making jokes. The worst was when Ger told the waiter it was my birthday, and the owner came over and started singing Happy Birthday and called me Richard! hahahaha! He ended up with the name Richard since the first waiter pointed to me as the celebrant as the one with the "red shirt". So from "red shirt", I ended up being Richard. hehehe!

Once done with dinner we headed back to our apartment, and there we ended up playing mah-jong all night while others entertained themselves with the magic mic. I could only imagine what the people who were living upstairs were thinking, hearing us singing and the mah-jong tiles making so much noise.
mae, franny & me

me blowing out my birthday chocolate mousse cake!

danny, tina, dom, ger, jill, ken, mae, franny, me, mom, leanne & jonner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home