my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 1, 2006

happy birthday!

It's the beginning of a new month and I would like to greet all those celebrating their birthdays this month! May you all (including me) have a wonderful time celebrating it with your loved ones. May the good Lord continue to shower you with His blessings and may He continue to guide you in the decisions we make in our everyday lives.

2 - Ed I.
3 -
Val P.
4 - Chay P.
5 - Pat B., Jonil B.
6 - Jen L., Ambo E., PJ C.
7 - Eugene T.
9 - GT M., Janice C.
10 - Lolo Frank, Cecile A.
12 - Aisa L., Maha M.
13 - Lola Charito
15 - David H., Nicole P., Nageeb I.
16 - Gina T., Adrian L.
18 - Frankie T.
19 - Ryan C.
20 - Paul & John I., and me!
21 - Jego R., Joey E., Cris T.
22 - Joel T.
24 - Loric B.
28 - Enzo C., Ken E.
29 - Cris S.
30 - Kelley M., Paolo A.
31 - Miqui G.

God bless and have a great time celebrating your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home