my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 1, 2006

a birthday greeting!

I've been a bit negligent of my blog and usually I greet all those who are celebrants of the new month. For those who celebrated their birthdays in June till Aug, I hope you all had a wonderful birthday. God bless and may you have many more birthdays to come. Same wish goes out for those who celebrate their's this month.

3 - sarah m.
5 - steve s.
6 - my brother tommy!
7 - tita agnes, dvoy v.
8 - leanne m, beng h., patty p.
10 - anna z., nikki j., paolo m.
19 - don-don a., tammy r., bryan s.
20 - ej a.
21 - chris h.
22 - sam y.
23 - rafa d.l.
26 - trina p.

again God bless and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home