my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 14, 2006

trip to D.C.

Last weekend, Franny and I went to D.C. to meet up with some friends. One of them was going to fly back to Manila and we wanted to meet up with him before he left. We just took the Chinatown bus to get to D.C. It's a really cheap and affordable way to travel. We could have spent double what we paid to take the other bus lines.

We were fortunate that the weather was really nice when we visited. So we got to go around and see the various sights. Though next time we really should spend more than just a weekend there. Below are some pics from the weekend.

in front of the White House
at the Lincoln Memorial
at a chinese restaurant which was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home