my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 12, 2006

so much weight gained!!!

I finally went to the gym again! It's been over a month already since Franny and I returned from Manila. I really didn't hit the gym, instead I ended up playing b-ball with some of the undergrads for a good hour or two. Before I went home, I went to check out my weight. At least I'm still not past the heaviest that I've ever been which was 268lbs (jan 2005). I have to get myself back into shape and just like before, I'll try to keep track of my progress by posting changes on my blog.

My first goal would be to get back to the lowest weight I had last year, which was 235lbs (just before thanksgiving). Let this be the first entry then.

Current weight : 259lbs
Weight gained/lost : ---

Good luck to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home