my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 18, 2006

pics from singapore

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that Franny and I got the chance to visit Singapore. Even though we were there for only a few days, we had a wonderful time going to most of the tourist attractions. Actually it ended up being a nature trip since we went to the bird park, night safari and other nature attractions.

I'll just post some of the pics from that trip here. I've exceeded the upload limit with flickr. Maybe I should consider getting myself a paid account with them. Hmm.. we'll see if its worth the cost.

at the Science Center
franny on the trapeze
waiting for the bus with ton-ton, franny and ate louie

There are more pics from the trip. One of these days, I'll get those pics organized and I'll post them up on my Flickr account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home