my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

May 18, 2007

Happy Anniv!!! + survey

Happy Anniversary to my loving parents! 29 years and counting! Woohoo!!!

I'd also like to greet my in-laws, Tito Marc & Tita Del who celebrated their respective anniversaries as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Got this from Joan

1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
- 70s, love their music!

2. Where were you born?
- I forgot what the name of the hospital was, but was born in Gainesville, Florida

3. What city did you grow up in?
- Quezon City

4. Did you enjoy your childhood?
- there were rough times, but over-all I must say that I did

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- a robotech fighter pilot!

6. What do you want to be now?
- a tenured professor with a consultancy on the side :D

7. Were you a fun little kid?
- I was usually up to something

8. What was your first best friend's name?
- I really don't remember. I just remember hanging out with this other kid at the playground in school

9. Is he/she still your friend?
- nopes, I guess this was obvious given I don't recall the name.

10. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
- I'm not senile yet -> St. James, Ateneo Grade School, Ateneo High School, Ateneo de Manila University, lastly, Fordham University

11. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?
- I think dad, cause he scolded me less. hehehe!

12. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
- first tape, I think it was the Metallica Black album cover,
- first cd, it might be the Eraserheads UltraElectroMagneticTop album

13. How old is a good age to have kids?
- around my age =)

14. Are you scared of anything?
- needles, though not as much as before. Ghosts!

15. What was your favorite class in elementary school?
- aside from the usual answer of P.E., it would be math

16. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
- I think I always brought until I was in grade 5 since we had the meal card then.

17. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
- fell off pedicab and rolled down the road for around 10-15 feet.
- broke my left wrist, when I slipped while playing soccer and it landed on a nice rock

18. Were you a mean kid?
- not really

19. Favorite board game of all time?
- chess!

20. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
- I think every kid does (the latter)

21. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
- I try to cultivate the kid in me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home