my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

April 30, 2007

survey time!

By now we all know how this works!

1.FIRST NAME?
Manuel Elias

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Manuel - my dad's name is Manuel, same as my lolo (it gets passed down)
Elias - no idea, it was added so that I wouldn’t have to put “III” behind my name

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Nung umiyak si franny!

4 DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, keeps my notes clean and tidy

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Just plain ground beef with ketchup and rice!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?
Maybe I would – they always ask this question

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yup, but I don’t write on it religiously.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kellog's Special K with strawberries

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I think I am

14. SHOE SIZE?
10.5

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I’m heavy!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Franny!!!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Why not!?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue tennis shorts, and plain flip-flops

20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Rice with sinigang nababoy

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The humming sound from the AC unit in my room

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I always like the blue crayon

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
The smell near the beach

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Tito Marc telling me that my cousin is about to enter surgery

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Their faces

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Of course, it’s lola tina!!!

27. FAVORITE DRINK?
Orange Juice

28. FAVORITE SPORT?
Tennis, basketball and bowling

29. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown

30. HAT SIZE?
I’m not sure about the first number I think its 7 and 3/8

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

32. FAVORITE FOOD?
Franny’s Lasagna and Manang Maria’s baked spaghetti.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings, not muchof a fan of scary movies

34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
orange

35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter

36. HUGS OR KISSES?
A nice tight hug can really lighten up one’s day

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Oreo and strawberry cheesecake

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I’m not sure, since a lot of people have responded already.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Hmm… I have no idea, Tina said it could be Justin. I trust in Lola Tina!!! (sipsip)

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
books – Rats, articles – Papers and Studies on Corruption

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Same as lola tina, I use an optical mouse

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
Last night, didn’t watch tv.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
My sleepy time playlist on my laptop.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
I guess flying to New York when I first moved

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
Cross-stitching

47. AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Gainesville, Florida – home of the Univ of Florida Gators!

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Lola Tina!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home