my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

April 26, 2007

leaving on an airplane...

There are a few moments in our lives that we allow ourselves to endure periods of boredom. I am going through one of those moments, I am here at JFK airport waiting for my flight to start boarding. Luckily for me, they have a few televisions here and they are showing the Suns go against the Lakers.

My flight is scheduled to leave at 1250am, and I was informed by the travel agent that I should check-in around 9-930am. That's one thing I never follow. I still maintain and believe that you can still go and arrive just 2 hours before one's flight and for domestic flights, I feel that an hour before your flight is enough time. The only time that I almost missed a flight was when I was in Manila. For some reason, the airline that only had 2 counters open to check-in one's luggage. It was really messed up, and in the end, they just ended up delaying the departure time since there were still so many people still on line waiting 30 minutes before the estimated time of departure.

Well, its now 1141pm. I just have an hour to go. There seems to be some activity going on near the gate. We might be boarding soon =) will write again once I arrive in Manila.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home