my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

May 2, 2007

Back in Manila...

It's been a few days back here in Manila, and I must say that the heat isn't really that bad. It's obviously warmer here than in New York. But it is still manageable, though pretty much everyone told me that I came at a nice time cause just the week before was really nasty. Lucky me!

The past few days have been nice, I got the chance to play some ball with some of kuya jofel's friends last sunday. Meals are always fun in the company of family which was the case Sunday at Little Asia in Tomas Morato. A few days later, went north to Malolos to visit Lolo. Unfortunate we had a bit of a mix up, he thought that we were coming in on Friday (the original plan), but we had called and told him that we were moving up a day. Aside from spending time with lolo, I always love driving along the North Express Highway. It's such a lovely drive going there. If you haven't tried you must at least try it once. Hehehe!

everyone together!

dad, mom & me

me & tom

lolo, tom & me

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home