my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

April 20, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame...

Considering that I've been living here in the Bronx for almost 6 years already. It was only yesterday and the day before that when I finally got to watch a baseball game! Playing were the NY Yankees and the Cleveland Indians at the stadium here in the area. It was such a nice experience, we were able to watch 2 games, the first one was a night game and we had seats which were a few rows behind the dugout of the Indians (thanks again David & Taryn for inviting us to join you guys!) The second one which was an afternoon game was one we observed in the bleachers section.

Both of the games we watched were fun games, it helped that we won both games! Though for the second game we didn't get to finish the game cause Franny and I had to get back to school to finish some stuff and meet up with a professor. To sum the game up, it was a great comeback by the Yankees to win the game after being down by 4 runs in the bottom of the 9th inning.

I wasn't able to take too many pictures that night. I just wasn't too concerned taking pics. It was just enjoyable being there and enjoying the whole atmosphere of the game. Thanks Leanne for the pic during the afternoon game.
franny, cheering after a home-run by giambi!

the view from our seats.

leanne, tina, franny and me - bleacher section

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home