my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

January 7, 2006

plain frustrating...

last year, i remember writing about my target weight and how i plan to achieve. unfortunately, i am way off track! last time i checked i was back up to 243.5lbs. it was such a frustrating sight seeing the digital readout say what it said.

to think that i was down to 235lbs in mid-oct. i then gained some weight in thanksgiving which i was able to lose again. but then came the holidays which has pushed up my weight to its current level.

i really need to get serious again and resume working out. if i'm lucky i might be able to get down to 230lbs by the end of feb. =)

i will copy the format that one of my friends put up

weight this morning: 244 lbs.
weight to lose: 34 lbs
weight lost this year : 0 lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home