my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

December 6, 2005

Gainesville, Florida it is....

as most of you already know, my parents are here in the U.S. and they plan to stay. They had originally planned to stay in the tri-state area preferably in new jersey. But given my dad's inability to get acclimated to the cold weather they have instead looked elsewhere and it seems florida is where they'll be.

they actually called me up earlier and it seems that it is permanent already. my mom was able to find work already. she just needs to fix some paperwork but she is already sure of a job. they also got an apartment as well as a mini-van!

at least franny and i have a place to go to in case we want to escape the winter cold! hehehe =) as soon as i get the chance to visit them ill post some pics!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:44 AM, December 13, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Si Tommy na lang kulang!

    What's in Gainesville? Too bad, it's quite a drive to Disneyworld. Hehe.

     
  • At 3:05 AM, December 14, 2005 , Blogger barookie said...

    nandun yung University of Florida. home of the florida gators. hehehe =)

    dun kasi siya nagtapos ng phd niya.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, December 14, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I just wanted to say to it was nice seeing you and Franny in NYC. Those were darn good chicken wings! I'm sorry I probably won't be in DC when you drive over to FL to visit your foks but, like I said, you're welcome to clean my apartment while I'm away. LOL. (And tell Franny she can't take the furniture with her.)

     
  • At 12:58 PM, December 14, 2005 , Blogger barookie said...

    it sure was nice meeting up again! hehehe! medyo nasira nga diet namin ni franny dahil sa wings na iyon! =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home