my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

December 11, 2005

watching narnia...

its a cold night outside and i'm so glad to be back in the warmth of my apartment.

was a rather eventful night, franny and i went out and did some holiday shopping. we did manage to cross out a good number of people from the list. hehehe =) also met up with friends who we haven't seen for sometime. whether it may be due to all of us getting busy or to the fact that they live in another city already. it's always nice, catching up and finding out how friends are doing.

since we were out we thought we might as well watch a movie. we rarely go out to watch. i think this is just the 3rd movie we've watched since she came here last year. unfortunately we weren't able to make it to the 1210am showing of harry potter. instead we watched the Chronicles of Narnia.

it was an enjoyable movie. i really didn't know what it was about, aside from the fact that it was based on a book. usually i prefer reading the book or books before i watch the movie version. franny on the other hand prefers the opposite. =) i would recommend it to other people, though of course its no lotr. still its something i wouldn't mind purchasing a dvd copy for my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home