my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

December 24, 2005

visitors from vancouver & chicago

it's only a few days till the 25th. and we have some visitors here from vancouver and chicago. we had just picked up bridget from la guardia and we went straight to tita uchie's apartment on the upper east side. there we had dinner and hung out with their aunt and cousin from vancouver (tita mimi and aj).

as i said we had dinner there and afterwards we ended up playing hoopla. was a fun game, though it was a bit unusual given that its a game where you all work together against the clock unlike cranium or other games wherein you are in teams against each other.

below are the pics from that night.


franny, tita mimi, aj, bridget & me


aj, bridget & me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home