my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 19, 2007

producer surplus...

Today was a rather pathetic day for me with regards to my teaching.

Let me just go straight to the story, for the love of Adam Smith, I couldn't explain to my students producer surplus properly with the use of a graph. It just felt like my brain decided to just shut down and say, no more lessons for today! I was drawing the graphs cause that's easy enough, but for some reason, none of my calculations were making sense.

My God it was so bad!!!

I just promised that on Monday I'll have everything straightened out. What annoys me more is that I actually figured out the problem after class. At least I don't have to think about it during the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home