my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 5, 2007

another school year has begun...

Well school has officially started, this semester, I was assigned to teach 2 basic macroecon classes, but since I'm now working, I was allowed to drop one of the classes and retain my 6-715pm class.

I know some might say I'm crazy for still wanting to teach especially after working the whole day in the city. But I just say that I enjoy teaching. For me, I really don't get tired from teaching. I find it actually energizing and refreshing. Teaching is the fun part, having to hold consultation hours however is what I don't enjoy.

Hopefully this rush I feel when I teach lasts throughout the semester, since before I was always just teaching and not doing anything else. Good luck to my students, may you find clarity and substance from my lectures. Hehehe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home