my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

August 9, 2007

Stereotype survey copied from Karla who copied it from Gidget

I'm a bit lazy to write how my week has been, so I'll just post a survey instead.

RICH KID
[ ] You go tanning.
[x] You own a cell phone.
[ ] You own something from coach
[ ] You own something from chanel
[ ] You own something from juicy couture - no idea what the hell this brand is
[ ] You own something from louis vuitton
[ ] You love/like going to the mall. - not really, especially since there are no malls here in NYC
[x] You own an iPod/MP3 player.
[ ] You love Starbucks. - I don't mind reading a magazine there eventhough I don't drink coffee
[x] You have been called a brat.
[x] You have tons of shoes - I think I do
[ ] You hate buying things that are on sale
[ ] You have more than one house
Total: 4 out of 13

[GOTHIC]
[x] Black is one of your favorite colors. - not as much as before, but I still like it
[x] You have thought about death.
[ ] You wear chains.
[ ] You like heavy metal
[ ] You've shopped at Hot Topic.
[ ] You have worn black lipstick.
[x] Your hair was/is dark. - what's left of it
[ ] You DISlike preps.
[ ] You're an athiest/ satanist.
[ ] You have/want piercings.
Total: 3 out of 10

[PUNK]
[x] You can skateboard. - I can get from one spot to another, no tricks.
[ ] You wear plaid.
[x] You like Converse. - used to own a pair of chuck taylors
[x] You hate MTV. - yeah, they don't really show music videos as much as before.
[ ] You have/had/want blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair.
[ ] You love/like skater girls/boys.
[ ] You dislike pink. - real men wear pink!
[ ] You hate preps.
[ ] You wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
Total: 3 out of 9

[GEEK]
[x] You love the computer.
[x] You like Star Wars.
[x] You are supposed/wore/wear to wear glasses - only when I'm driving
[x]You get straight A's. - not all A's but a majority
[x] You love/like reading.
[x] You don't care what you look like. - in college, I was a mess always, now I try to be decent
[ ] You have a curfew. - how sad if this still applies to me
[x] You always do your homework.
[x] You never miss school unless you're sick. - I wish I could, but I never skip class
Total: 8 out of 9

[EMO]
[x] You are depressed sometimes.
[x] You have black-rimmed glasses.
[ ] You like the band Thursday.
[ ] You cry easily. - not really, but I have no issues crying
[x] You like emo music.
[ ] You hate being called emo.
[x] You keep/kept a journal/diary. - but not regularly, I write every so often.
[x] You have written a sad poem
[x] You have/had a sad MySpace/Friendster layout. - you might say that, since its simple
[ ] you think emo kids are hot - not really sure about this one.
Total: 6 out of 10

[GHETTO/GANGSTA]
[x] You like rap. - not hard core rap.
[ ] you are in a gang
[ ] You wear rubberbands in your pants.
[ ] You swear a lot.
[ ] You have had a freestyle battle.
[x] You have worn converse with the tongue flipped out.
Total: 2 out of 6

[HARDCORE]
[ ] You like loud music
[x] You love the Ninja Turtles!
[ ] You never walk anywhere. - ummm... you'll never get anywhere if you don't here.
[x] You wear slip-on shoes.
[ ] You love Norma Jean.
[ ] You wear band t-shirts.
[ ] People have called you a freak and meant it.
[ ] "hardcore" dance
[ ] Your hair has been dyed more than one color.
[x] You wear blue jeans.
Total: 3 out of 10

[PREP]
[ ] You love The OC
[x] You have/want/had a tiny/medium sized dog. - my mom had one and I took care of it
[ ] Your usual outfits consist of bright colors.
[x] You like buying shoes - yes, but I've stopped since I have more than I need
[ ] You shop at American Eagle - I still haven't found anything in that store that I like
[x] You love/like to shop.
[x] You love jeans.
[ ] you love paris hilton
[x] Getting your nails done is a fun thing. - I like getting them cleaned
[x] you wear big sunglasses.- well I think wearing small shades would look really weird on me.
Total: 6 out of 10

[Athletic]
[x] You watch the Superbowl.
[x] You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
[ ] You collect your/others jerseys.
[ ] You have/had had a special shelf for trophies and awards.
[ ] You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
[ ] Your garage/shed consists of sports equipment.
[x] You belong/belonged to a school team.
[x] You are going/did go to a sports summer camp. - used to join a different sports camp every year.
[x] You have a specific number preferred for your jersey.
Total: 5 out of 9

I really don't know how to interpret these scores. So I guess that's pretty much it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home