my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 5, 2007

friends in town...

Mark and Ton-ton, two of my closest friends from high school came over for a few days to go around NYC. Was a pretty quick trip for both especially for Mark since he arrived on Thursday and left Sunday while Ton, spent just a quick week.

We had dinner at Olives a restaurant owned by Chef Todd English located in the Union Square Area. It was a nice quiet restaurant which allowed us to relax and catch up on how things were with each other. I highly recommend this place.

We then just walked towards Times Square to enjoy the nice weather. There are more pictures during their visit on the photos page of my blog.

Ton-ton went to six flags with his friend during the weekend, while Mark along with the other pinoys here and I went to check out Coney Island, which we heard was going to be shut down (I have no idea if this is confirmed).

It was nice having them in town. Hopefully next time the others from our barkada can join us and spend more time here in NYC. One week really isn't enough to go around and check everything out. You could try to cram it but more than likely you'll end up looking like this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home