my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

August 2, 2007

Yes or No Survey grabbed from Karla

Do you...? (Yes or no lang dapat but i don't follow instructions...)

keep a diary? Yeah, I may not write insightful stuff or emotional stuff, but I keep track of all activities that I did for that day.

like to cook? Not always, but there are times when I feel like preparing a nice meal for franny and friends.

exercise regularly? Lately, I haven't been able to. But I usually go to the gym at every other day.

sketch while you are on the phone? I guess doodling counts, right.

have read a book in the past month? yeah, I usually have a few books on queue.

replace the toilet paper roll immediately? Not always, but the other rolls are in the bathroom so I don't rush to replace it.

like crossword puzzles? yeah.

have a secret you have never shared with anyone? I think we all have secrets, some we don't realize we haven't shared with anyone.

snore? Yes, I do, but I don't think it's loud enough that I wake people up.

have been to your ancesters' homeland? Yes.

read in the bathroom? yes, very guilty of this habit.

believe that being sick is a vacation? No, since you are pretty much stuck in your home and can't take advantage of not being at work.

often have people over at your house? Yes.

like america? Yes, though I prefer the east coast to the west coast.

can remember jokes? usually I can, if I'm really listening to it.

play cards? Yup yup.

fold your underwear? Yeah, it makes sense to do so. If you leave it as is, it takes up too much space.

talk in your sleep?
I'm not sure, you can ask franny if i do.

eat fast? Yeah, I usually am the first in the group to finish my plate.

recycle small batteries? not really.

often avoid paying full price? Yeah, but some items, you just have to buy right away.

like hiking? haven't really gone on a hiking trip. So I really don't know yet.

like being on the phone? Not as much as before.

set your watch a few minutes ahead? Yes, usually around 10-15 minutes only.

are always late? No, I try to be punctual and expect others to do so as well.

often get headaches? No.

smoke? No, I used to before socially.

can whistle? Yes.

write letters regularly? Yes and No. I used to write letters to friends on a regular basis, but lately, I've been having trouble, keeping up with my correspondences

believe in destiny? Yes in a way, I believe we have choices, but those choices lead to certain events to happen.

bite your fingernails? Nopes, I used to when I was a young kid, but managed to break the habit.

eat in restaurants alone? Yes.

watch movies alone? Yes, but that's a rarity.

read the newspaper everyday? Yes, though the online version only. I don't subscribe.

apologize quickly when you think you did something wrong? No, if I just think I did something wrong, its more of a wait and see. But if I know I did, I'll apologize right away.

lose control in heated arguments? Nopes, I like to keep things sane.

get out of bed immediately when the alarm sounds? No, but if I made some important plans, once it rings, I get up right away to get ready.

drank mother's milk? Yes, I think we all do during the first few weeks or months of our lives.

save letters and postcards? Yup, I keep all the letters and postcards in a nice box.

have fired a gun? Yes.

often have the last word? No, I don't need to, I make sure I state my point.

give money to homeless? No.

enjoy being photographed? Yes. It's nice documenting the many moments we have in our lives.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home