my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

August 3, 2007

Annoyed...

I know it's late and I should be sleeping, I guess I'm a bit cranky cause it's been a long day and I'm tired.

What the hell is wrong with multiply's cross posting option?!?! It isn't doing what it's supposed to do! 2 months ago, it was so easy, I would just write my entry on blogspot and within a day it'll be up on my multiply account as well.

Most people wonder why keep my blogspot account. It's just so much more convenient, given that you can post entries and you have the option of changing the post date. It's not like you have time to sit down in front of your computer at the end of the day. That's pretty much the only reason I still maintain this account.

One last thing I hate with the cross-post option is that if you do it manually, you have to uncheck all the other entries that you have from your blogspot or other blog. And this you have to do everytime even if the other entries are already posted on your blog. What's worse, it's not like you are just unchecking 10-20 entries, but for those who blog many times, I have to uncheck around 200 boxes! It's just damn tiring to do it. Argh!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home