my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 4, 2007

4th of July..

This year, I joined a few friends to watch the fireworks along the east river. I have it on video on my multiply site if you're interested in checking in out. Again, walked through central park and I took another set of pictures.

If there is one part of central park that I never get tired of, that would be the Mall. We actually spent almost a good 30 minutes just taking pictures of the area and playing around camera trying to get a really nice shot!

As is usually the case, I'll be posting them on multiply but since I haven't gotten to it, here are some of the shots I took during the day.

I was trying to imitate I shot I took of my dad when he was here a few months back. I just love how the perspective comes out.

I have no idea, who the couple were. But I just found it so sweet cause it was starting to rain and they cuddled up next to each other under the umbrella. Just had the impulse to take a picture of it =).

Trying to be artsy! Hehehe! (top picture - Karla, bottom picture - Chilai)

Grand Central at night, on the way back after the fireworks display.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home