my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 3, 2007

Some pics from Joy's visit

As I said a few days ago, my cousin Joy was in town. Here are some pictures when we went around the city.

It was nice getting to stroll around central park again. Whenever I go stroll around, I really feel refresh and re-energized. I think just taking in the fresh air and just allowing yourself to relax and enjoy nature does wonders to our body and mind.

We visited the Apple store on 59th and 5th ave as well as the FAO Schwartz store. I just had to have Joy take this picture. (sort of an inside joke with me and franny)

from left to right : Joy, Kevin, Karla, Jonner and Chilai. We had a nice dinner at Dallas BBQ (I don't think we've ever had a bad experience there). Afterwards we hung out at Columbus Circle. You can view the other
pictures from my multiply site.

It was really great having Joy visit. Her timing was perfect since I was getting down just hanging around in my apartment.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home