my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 12, 2007

ateneo survey picked up from Lala...

1. What's your ID number?
I thought I still remembered it, but guess not. 970564 but I'm not really sure

2. Passed or wait-listed?

passed

3. How did you know about the ACET results?

friend of mine told me the results

4. Was Ateneo your first choice?

nopes, wanted to go to UP

5. Do you know what your ACET score is?

no idea.

6. What course was your first choice?
BS ME - management engineering

7. Second choice?
I think my second choice was business management honors

8. Anong course mo ngayon?
you mean when I graduated, Economics

9. Did you have any plans of shifting?
shifted courses after summer of first year

10. Chinito/chinita ka ba?
no chance of anyone making that mistake with me.

11. Taga-Ateneo High?
yup, C all the way.

12. Did you have fun in your OrSem?
not really, I would have preferred to just enjoy the rest of my summer days

13. Saang gate ka pumasok nung first day?
gate 3


14. Are you staying/did you stay in a dorm?
never had to since I lived a good 20 minute drive away.

15. Ever had an F in your grade report?
Am I glad that I never did.

16. How about an A?
was able to get one.

17. Highest grade?

A

18. Lowest grade?
D

19. Worst experience in ADMU?

can't really place one right away

20. Do you always attend class?
I rarely missed class

21. What are/were your orgs?

wasn't really that involved till my 3rd year - AEA, ACLC, Sanggu (if that's an org)

22. How many units have/did you pass/ed?

pretty much all that was required, no more, no less


23. Nangangarap/nangarap ka bang maglaude?
pretty much after my first sem, I knew I had no shot at making it.

24. When will/did you graduate?
March 2001

25. Fave subject?
Money & Banking (the subject where I got an A)

26. Worst subject/s?
I sucked in Sociology and Anthropology as well as History 165.

27. Fave landmark sa ADMU?
For me, it's the field where the Gesu is now. There was just a statue of Jesus there which was nicely placed (highest point in campus)

28. Fave kainan?
Manang's

29. How do/did you get to school?
drove to school.

30. Are/were you always at the lib?
during my first year, it was the only place you'd find me. After that, didn't spend as much time.

31. Ever gone to the infirmary when you were sick?
never went there, but at least I knew where it was.

32. Do/did you have a crush in campus?
I think everyone has one in college, I got lucky and married mine! =)

33. May balak kang mag-MS, PhD?
done with my MA, working on my PhD now.

34. Have you ever watched a graduation ceremony?
my brother's grade school graduation.

35. Do you know the "Song for Mary" by heart?
after 16 years of ateneo, it would be sad if I didn't know the alma matter song.

36. Memorize mo ba ang Fabilioh?
nopes, wasn't a big fan of the UAAP games.

37. ...ang Halikinu?

I think I know it, but I'm not sure if that's all there was to the cheer.

38. ...ang Blue Eagle Spelling?

This I am sure I know

39. Are you part of Team Ateneo?
nopes

40. Who's your fave UAAP basketball player?
never really followed the basketball team, I guess Rich Alvarez, since I think he was playing during the years I was in college.

41. Ever had a perfect score in an exam?
yup yup

42. Ano ang ayaw mo sa Hell Week?
how everyone would be so stressed about it, and how everyone would be on such a short fuse.

43. Dito ka ba natuto uminom ng beer?
never really drank during my time in college. It was after college that I started to drink.

44. What do you like about our school?
our campus, I really wish they would build just one big carpark instead of using up all the fields for parking space.

45. Ano ang ayaw mo?
how some teachers are closed minded and only want you to think the way they think.

46. Have you ever bought anything at the A-shop?
Planner

47. maganda ba ID pic mo?
I don't think I ever was proud of an id photo.

48. Done anything illegal on campus?
nothing really

49. Bought anything at National Katips?
of course, supplies for almost any class.

50. Ever gone to Starbucks Katips?
I don't drink coffee, so I'd only be there to meet up with some friends.

51. May nakaaway ka na ba sa school?
I think we all have our antagonists in college.

That's pretty much it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home