my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

July 1, 2007

left-brain or right-brain?







Are you a more right-brained or left-brained thinker?




You are a left-brained thinker! You tend to be very logically and analytical. You express yourself best through verbal communications and are not that creative. You have a good mind for math and a great concept of time. You set goals for yourself and solve problems slowly, step by step. You believe that something is either right or wrong with no inbetween grounds. Since you're organized, you're rarely late to anything. Overall, you are very smart and logical. Good for you!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home