my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

December 24, 2006

finally done...

Franny and I are finally done with our Christmas shopping. Even though its just a few days away 'till Christmas, shopping wasn't that bad of an ordeal unlike previous years when it was really a dumb idea to even try going to the stores to get something.

Unlike previous years, I've been extremely tardy with the Christmas cards that I send out to friends and family. I hope they still make it to you, but I doubt it. It would be nice though if they still make it before New Year's day.

Oh, here are some more pictures that I took during the time my dad and bro were in town.

at the Mall in Central Park
Keating Hall at Fordham
a self-portrait taken at the Apple store

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home