my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

December 5, 2006

remember that kid who was an intruder...

A few posts ago I had written about a kid who Franny found coming out of our apartment. It seems that we weren't the only ones in our building complex who got victimized.

Franny and I had just gotten back from dinner and we were approached by our neighbors upstairs and they asked Franny about the kid that she saw last time. It seems that when one of the students upstairs got home, he saw the kid in his room looking around. When he asked what the hell she was doing there, she answered saying that she was looking for her friend. She was even trying to hide from the guy! She was then told to get or else the guy would call the cops.

Obviously it's a concern, since it seems that she has access to not only our apartment but to the other apartments as well. We changed all our locks already and we advised the other tenants to do so.

It seems that she isn't interested in stealing anything, but rather scoping out the contents of the various apartments. We'll just have to make sure that don't leave anything too important in our apartment when we fly out to Orlando for the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home