my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

November 20, 2006

comp results and a weigh-in

Had another good day at the courts today. As usual, I did my usual weigh in and I managed to lose a few pounds. It's not much, but I'm getting closer to my first goal, which would be to get myself below 250lbs.

current weight : 250.75lbs
weight lost : 1.25lbs

That's it, just less than a pound to go. I just hope I maintain it especially with all the food that will be available this Thanksgiving! hehe!

-----------------------------

In other news, I got the results back from my price theory comprehensive exam. I was able to get earn a score of High Pass. Of course that's all good, but more importantly, that means I'm done with all the requirements for my Ph.D. save for one, my dissertation.

Honestly, I haven't really done as much work as I should have for my dissertation. I've already had a few discussions with my mentor and its given me a few more ideas on what I'm going to do. In case you're interested, I'm planning to discuss corruption and development. One of my initial ideas would be to show how the former is really a necessary evil that a country has to go through and also show that the nation can take advantage of it.

If you have any ideas about it, feel free to message me about it. I'm open to any ideas you might have as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home