my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

December 19, 2006

going around with my bro...

It was a nice few days having my dad and brother in town. Unfortunately for my brother, the weather was nice and warm which meant there wouldn't be any chance of snow. It's his first trip ever to the US and he listed seeing snow as his number 1 priority. Now he's in Florida for the next two weeks, and I doubt he'll get to achieve that goal there. He'll still have one more chance for it before he flies back to Manila since they'll be coming back sometime in mid-January for a few more days.

Here are some pictures during their short visit.

checking out the lego statue of liberty
the mall at central park
doing laundry!
ending the day at white castle =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home