my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

May 8, 2006

am done with coursework ... i hope

i took my final exam in price theory II a few hours ago. i must say that i really didn't do as well as i had wanted to. i'm praying that i was able to write enough stuff (which made sense) to at least get me a passing grade so i don't have to wait another 2 years to take the course again.

assumming that i do pass....

... i can't believe its over already. aside from the price comprehensive which i have to take in early november, i won't have to worry about any more classes. all that remains to be done would be my dissertation. who knows how long it will take me??? though i did make a promise that i would be done with it in 2 years. in 1 year franny will be done with her coursework as well, i should at least make sure that i finish before she does. hehehe!

i already have a topic in mind, i just need to start doing research with it and make sure i have enough information about it. now we begin with the rough stuff... =)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home