my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

November 18, 2005

mom's arrival

my mom arrived last thursday, nov 17. unfortunately, franny couldn't join us in picking her up since she had flown out to chicago earlier that morning. it was nice seeing my mom again! it has been roughly more than a year since she last came here (she attended my graduation last may 2004).

my tito bobby accompanied here coming here. too bad he only had a day or two here in new york. we took him around the day even though it happened to be one of the colder days of the week. we just went around the city, walked through fordham campus in rose hill. ate at minado (i love that place!), then just walked around midtown area.

below are some pics of the day!



tito bobby & me @ Fordham


me & tito bobby @ minado!


tito bobby, dad and mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home