my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

November 12, 2005

comprehensives....

i just finished taking my monetary comprehensives earlier today. usually after a test i tend to go over my notes and check out whether i did get the answers to the question, but for some reason i decided not to this time. i guess i don't want to have any kind of inkling on what kind of mark i'll be getting.

when i last took my comp (for macroecon) i really wanted and aimed for a HP - high pass. now, i honestly don't care. of course, i would prefer to get a high pass but all i wanted at the end of the day was for the test to be over and done with. it doesn't even show on your transcript what you got anyway. the only thing it will say is that you did take the comp.

i still have 2 more to go, one in microecon and another in international economics. given my current schedule, i'll take the latter next semester and the former during the fall sem next year. it's really annoying that i wasn't able to take price theory 2, when they offered it a year ago. well i really had no business taking it anyway, i had just finished my MA then and was out of school.

i guess it's all pride when i say that i would like to get a high pass! =) nothing wrong with that. hehehe! ill find out in a week or two.

more important would be for me to really figure out what my dissertation research will be!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home