my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

November 4, 2005

hanging out in the city

today was a really fun day! my dad, frances and i went out to the city. we had hoped to be able to watch the first game of the knicks. unfortunately, the game was sold out. i guess it doesn't matter whether the knicks will suck for the next season, people will still attend the opening home game =) we'll just get tickets for another game, there are 40 more games at home.

given that the weather was beautiful, we decided to walk from herald square (34th street) to times square and finally to Rockerfeller Center. then taking the bus we then headed to 23rd and 8th ave for some drinks and a late-night snack at Dallas BBQ.

below are some pics taken along the way using my dad's new camera. ill post pics that i took once i develop the film (the disadvantage of using a regular SLR camera).


me & my dad @ times square


me & franny @ NBC studios


on the M23 bus to dallas bbq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home