my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

October 2, 2005

october

can't believe its october already. how time really does fly!

almost every year, i tell myself that i will start on my Christmas shopping. i hate having to shop a week or two before the 25th. its almost impossible to do any other errands you need to do if you do decide to shop then.

maybe this year, ill be able to do better and be able to get most shopping done earlier.

-------

this is also going to be one busy month greeting people and sending birthday cards. this is the month where i know the most people celebrating their birthday! i know 45 friends of mine are celebrating their special day this month. why so many celebrants this month?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM, October 11, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    what you can do is, when you see something that would make a good christmas gift, buy it na whether it's november or july or january. just don't forget that you bought it, otherwise baka di mo naman mabigay sa pasko! hahaha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home