my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 3, 2005

picnic at central park

had a nice picnic last saturday to celebrate our friend's birthday! was a perfect day for a picnic. wasn't too hot, and there was a nice breeze, low humidity as well! good food, actually more than enough food along with some drinks made it a fun day.

i have yet to upload any group pics yet. but if you want, just check it out at my flickr account (ill post them in the next day or two). but for now, ill just post three pics that were taken of me and franny!!! i also included a colored pic this time, just to change things a bit since i have been using black and white almost always.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home