my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 25, 2005

hopefully it works

i'm really happy to see that you know have to copy some word to be able to post a comment. maybe this will prevent those spam comments from cropping up. it was really frustrating seeing comments being posted and you check them out only to find out that they were made my some group trying to sell something.

-------

sprained my ankle while playing basketball. good thing it hasn't swollen up or anything, it just plain hurts when i try to move my ankle. hopefully it will heal within the next day or so. i really wouldnt want to miss going to the gym just because of a bum ankle.

------

oh and another thing, ateneo also lost to la salle in the semi-finals round of the UAAP. too bad.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, September 26, 2005 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Sprained ankle, out for 3 weeks, hehe. OA naman yung mga nasa NBA, but I think they did away with the hypocrisy that is the "Injured List", starting this season.

    Yeah, olats Ateneo. But watching that game, I don't know what's worse, losing or not having the heart to fight. I think what happened to the boys was the latter. They just folded.

    Anyway, the window might have already closed. LA Tenorio won't play next year. It's back to being mediocre. :\

     
  • At 4:00 AM, September 28, 2005 , Blogger barookie said...

    yeah i read something about that as well. i think they removed it so as to prevent team's putting uninjured players on the list just to keep them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home