my own page...

I have given myself 2 years to finish writing my dissertation, which means me graduating in May 2008.

September 5, 2005

Kingda Ka!!!

last sunday went to 6 flags great adventure with my cousins and some of their friends. it was the first time for me to check out the place. and of course, franny and i had to ride kingda ka which is now the tallest and fastest rollercoaster in the world. some stats -> 456 feet high, and you go as much as 128mph.

numbers may sounds abstact so check out the video of the ride. just click on "Kingda Ka ride footage, you should see it right away when you open the page.

personally i enjoy riding rollercoasters, but i always get really scared just before the ride starts or while im waiting on the line. frances was laughing at me the whole time cause my hands were so cold even though we were pretty much under the sun waiting. but once the ride started i enjoyed the ride and would have loved to go on it again if not for the long lines.

by the way, we saw this post which was partially hidden by the tall grass, after you see what the ride looks like you'll see why they hid it from view. (just zoom to read the message behind us)

Thanks again to Gerald and Jill for organizing the trip and giving us a ride to enjoy the place!


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home